Predictive Maintenance is not enough
Up to now Predictive Maintenance has been the number one AI application for industry. But leading companies are now using AI and IoT technology in areas closer to their core business to improve competitiveness.
AI powered control and automation systems have the potential to improve production by up to 30%.
Typical problems that can be resolved with new AI:
- Variations in input parameters
- Deviations in production quality or high scrap levels
- Speed versus quality tradeoffs
- Dependency on expert machine operators
- Departure and retirement of expert staff
- Reactive instead of predictive processes
- Robustness issues with
If any of these points apply to your business, AI might be the solution.